Monday, May 23, 2011

I've been meaning to...


I've had the idea for this layout bouncing around in my brain for months. I've been meaning to make it, but other things just keep cropping up. I think I bought those blue and white star Puffies 3 months ago, and I've been meaning to do a layout like this ever since. This layout was really easy and fun to put together. I also think it would be cute with any of the other Puffies designs (cupcakes, flowers, hearts, farm animals...etc.). You could also do the same layout out of colored paper to change it up a bit.
A quick P.S. If anyone has some good tips for photographing layouts that have a lot of white on them, please feel free to share them with me. For some reason I really struggle to photograph white layouts true to color. Thanks!

No comments: