Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall Fun Part 1

At the beginning of October we headed out to the local pumpkin farm. That same afternoon I printed out photos from the outing and headed to AWDML. I dicided Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli paper would be perfect to scrap those photos, so I grabbed a bunch of it. Needless to say, I got busy and it all sat on my desk until last week. Finally, I got them all finished. I ended up with 2 fun 2-page spreads. Here's the first one: I used twill ribbon to create the striped strip, and twine from Jillibean Soup to create the brown vine like detail connecting the leaves.
The leaves, titles, and pumpkins are stickers and overlays from Little Yellow Bicycle. I used mini Glue Dots® to invisibly adhere the overlays to the paper.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back later this week with layout #2 from this fun day.

No comments: