Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love Birds


Hello. I hope you are all having a fun and restful weekend. I had lots of time to be crafty! I got together with some ladies my husband works with on Friday to scrap, Saturday I taught a card class at my LSS, and today I'm spending a little time working on a great dinosaur layout to show you later this week. For today's card I thought I'd show a little love for my Silhouette since it hasn't shown up here on my blog for a little bit. Every paper piece on this card was cut with my Silhouette. I just love that machine! The paper is Wild Asparagus from My Mind's Eye, and the rhinestones are from Kaisercraft. If your looking for something to do today, head on over to My Mind's Eye's website and check out their new winter CHA releases. The new lines are gorgeous and so very fun.

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Another great card. Love the way you used the pearls and again, the color combi is amazing.
Hugs, Rosalee