Thursday, December 10, 2009

Home Again!

I'm home now from what was an amazing vacation. Thanks for your patience with my blog while I was away. My husband and I got to spend a whole week together in Italy, and it was amazing. Here's one of my favorite pictures from the trip.
We visited Venice, Florence, Pisa, and Rome. Yes, I'm ashamed to admit it, we were the ultimate tourists and even took the obligatory pictures of us holding the leaning tower of Pisa up...
I'm planning on scrapping our trip, but we took over 600 photos, so the size of that project is a little more than I want to think about right now. Maybe after the holidays. So instead I have 2 cards, just for fun today. Oh, and did you see that while I was away my blog went up over 1000 hits? Check out my blog on Saturday for a little give away I'll be doing in honor of that mile stone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the cards especially the top one.

Joan Fiskateer #808