Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble Gobble

That's turkey for Happy Thanksgiving! I have so very much to be thankful for, that I won't bore you with my whole list, but I will say that I'm thankful for the chance to relax with my family, watch some Packer football, and eat a little turkey (okay, maybe more than a little). Here's another thing I'm thankful for, a chance for crafty time to make projects like this:
While this is a bit of a girlie spring version, it also translates nicely to Christmas. In fact, a friend and I have teamed up to make a dozen of these out of Christmas paper. This version takes 20 equal sized paper circles. Just score a triangle onto each circle, fold up the edges, and attach into a ball shape. Slide a wood dowel into the ball and "plant" into a painted clay pot.
Here I used:
Paper: Die Cuts With A View Sweet Stack Card Stack
Ribbon: SU! Rose Red Double Stitch Ribbon
Button: SU! Corduroy button

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: