Monday, November 7, 2016

Leaf Pile Layout

We're having some really beautiful weather this fall. We're taking full advantage of the warm temps and sunny skies to play outside...and what's a a beautiful autumn weekend without playing in some leaf piles? 


After creating a layout with Doodlebug's fun camera Silhouette cutting file as a large focal point, I thought it would be fun to try using it in a different way. For this layout I used it as a repeating pattern to make my background.


I used Doodlebug's Flea Market for the layout, because it really is just the perfect fall paper collection. I love that the colors are a bit brighter than traditional fall paper collections. 


I'm really  enjoying playing around with my Cameo a bit more to create layouts, and this leaf pile layout is just another fun way to use my Cameo.

No comments: