Friday, November 18, 2016

Halloween Mini Album

I know Halloween was last month, but I just finished up documenting our Halloween fun this year and I want to share my finished Halloween Mini Album.


I have photos of just a few of the pages from my mini album this year. I make one every year, because it's just so much fun. This year I used Doodlebug's Boos & Brews Collection. It's, of course, adorable and not too spooky.


I mixed and matched my pages in this album. I have horizontal pages that are 4" x 7" and vertical pages that are 5" x 6".


I used my We R Memory Keeper's Cinch to bind the album.  The binding runs the full length of the horizontal pages. The binding is centered on the vertical pages with about an inch of unbound edge above and below the binding.


If you do a lot of book, journal, or mini album binding, the Cinch is a must have tool. It's so easy to use!


I even threw in a little 4x5 page just for fun. I kind of like the "messy" look of this album with all of it's mismatched pages. 


Now that my Halloween mini album is done, I can move on to getting my December album prepared! What are you working on this week?

No comments: