Today I thought I'd share 5 favorite things with you (if you're looking for some crafty ispiration, skim down to # 5).
1. These are my favorite people (in fall or any time of the year)
My husband and 2 boys fill my days with fun, love and support!
2. This is my favorite thing to drink in the fall:
I love a good cup of pepermint flavored coffee! You'll find me brewing a cup up almost every afternoon in the fall!
3. This is my favorite way to update you on my current crafting:
You can find (and become a fan of my Facebook Page) by clicking here.
You can also find me on:
4. It's hard to chose just one, but right now this is my favorite Glue Dots® Product:
by clicking here.
5. And last but not least is one of my all time favorite fall crafts:
This simple fall frame utilizes Ultra Thin, Mini and Pop Up Glue Dots®. You can find the original tutorial I made for Glue Dots® for this project by clicking here.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'm looking forward to another wonderful year creating for Glue Dots®. Make sure to check out the other talented Designers:
Don't forget about your chance to win an awesome supply of Glue Dots! You have until midnight CST on October 31 (the night before Halloween) and a winner will be announced Halloween morning on the Glue Dots Blog. Enter here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway