Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Batman Layout

The other day my son was playing dress up, and I got a quick photo of him in a Batman mask.  Some of the papers and embellishments from Pebbles Halloween collection Thirty-One were perfect for scrapping this layout, even though it's not a Halloween photo.


To add to the Batman theme I added some blue paper from Pebbles Basics collection.


I used my Silhouette Cameo and a font called SF Comic Script to cut the title.  A little black card stock behind the cutout letters really makes them pop. 


Halloween bat stickers translate nicely over to a Batman layout.


I was pretty excited to use one of the photo overlays from Thirty-one as well.  The trickiest part of using overlays is figuring out where to hide the adhesive.  I sneaked one Ultra Thin Glue Dot® under the blue star in the bottom corner.  I decided it needed a little more adhesive, so I also put a Micro Glue Dot® in the top left corner. Since the Micro Dots are so small, you can only see it if you look really, really hard.

Thanks for stopping by!