Saturday, October 12, 2013

Field Trip Front Porch 2 Page Layout

Last week I got to go along on my son's field trip.  While I didn't take my "good" camera, I did manage to snap a few photos on my cell phone.  We  had a great time and I'm glad I was able to get a few memories down in a layout, so today I have a 2 Page Layout from our field trip using Pebbles Front Porch.



Since we went to a butterfly garden as part of the trip, I was able to get away with using a few more floral prints and embellishments than I normally do when scrapping my rough and tumble boys.


I used one of the Pockets from Front Porch for my journaling, but combined it with a journaling card from  the Basics collection pockets instead of using the card that came in the Front Porch Pocket.


I was also having a hard time finding a good place to put a title on this layout, so instead I made a little cluster of stickers that works a bit like a title.


The second part of our field trip was a little aquarium with a sting-ray and shark touch tank.  This was definitely one of our favorite parts.  Does it ever get any better than being able to get up close and touch things?!? 


It was a pretty good day!


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

No comments: