Thursday, March 23, 2017

School Photo Scrapping

I'm working on some school photo scrapping again. This time I have my youngest son's 3rd grade photo.


Since I take photos of my kids every year, I don't get too worried about school pictures. I let them pick out whatever shirt they want as long as it's clean and not too out there. My kid wanted to wear his shirt that's currently his favorite and it is this crazy shade of bright orange-y yellow, and the logo is bright blue. I could not believe that Jillibean Soup had paper that coordinated with his shirt...and it's school themed! Alphabet Soup II really made this layout come together.



I knew I also had to use the "Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind" tag. If that phrase doesn't sum up this goofy kid with a big heart, I don't know what does. Since the colors on this layout are pretty bright, I kept the lines of my layout pretty clean. The large photo also helps draw your eye. I don't use 5x7 photos too often, but in this case, I thought the larger size worked really well.


Just a few more photos and I'll be all caught up on my school photo scrapping. Do you like scrapping school photos?

No comments: