Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Game Time Chip Wrap Free Printable

I received these Salt and Vinegar Veggie Chips free from Sensible Portions, but any opinions of the chips are my own.

It's that time in March where we will have the TV tuned to college basketball games, and there are multiple brackets filled out, and our conversations will center around more basketball. We have a blast watching March Madness, and I love adding a few little surprises to our game watching.


My 8 year old, who also happens to be the biggest sports fan in our family, is a huge fan of Sensible Portions' Garden Veggie Straws, so when they offered me the opportunity to try the Sea Salt & Vinegar Veggie Chips I jumped at the chance. We weren't disappointed! These are super tasty, vinegar-y not overpowering, and (according to my 10 year old) not vegetable-y (which is amazing since they are made with potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, and beets). These are available right now at select Kroger locations. Once you pick some up, head a little further down this post to grab your free Game Time Wrap Printable so you can make your own Game Time chips, too!


Getting these ready for basketball watching was super simple. I covered the chip can in a little patterned paper and created a "Game Time" printable to wrap around the can.

Just cut it out and attach it to your Veggie Chips container.



I used Glue Dots® Glue Lines to adhere everything to the Veggie Chip container. Since there's no drying tie with Glue Dots®, this whole project can be completed in under 10 minutes - that's shorter than half time at a basketball game! Will you be spending lots of time talking basketball during March, too?

I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.

No comments: