Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Paradise Found Birthday Card

Last week was my sister's birthday. For her card I decided to mix in some bright summery paper to create this paradise found birthday card.


My sister has always liked flamingos. There are lots of super fun flamingos as part of Paper House's Paradise Found collection, so I decided to use it for my sister's birthday card. There are 3 parts to the Paradise Found collection; Florida, Cruise, and Beach. Everything I used for this card can be found in the Paradise Found Beach collection.


Since the paper is pretty bright on its own, I kept y layers simple. I uses My Favorite Things Die-namics Wonky Stitched Ovals Dies to cut the layers for my "happy birthday." After I added my greeting, I felt like the card needed a little something extra, so I added a flower puffy sticker from Paradise Found. I'm pretty sure Paper House's puffy stickers are my very favorite new thing. They're so much fun and add that extra touch to cards and layout.


I think this paradise found birthday card turned out bright and fun and shows that a beach themed collection can be great for birthday cards too!

No comments: