Sunday, September 5, 2010

Those Moments


There are certain moments, that when I sit down to scrap them, I feel more pressure to scrap well than others. Usually it's because the moment is extra special, or I really love the photo. My oldest started pre-school this year, and I know that over the years, I'll want to revisit these photos and reminisce. My oldest, thank goodness was in the mood to ham it up for the camera, so I got some great first day photos taken in front of the house. Between the special moment and the fun photos the pressure was on. Now that the layout is completed, I can say that I think I'll be happy looking back at this one for many years.

I decided that Crate Paper's School Spirit line was perfect for preserving this big milestone. Between the chipboard shapes, the fabric and epoxy brads, and the journaling tags, this layout came together pretty easily. I really ended up having a fun time scrapping this special moment.

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

I still think your son could model for Kohls etc. Great LO