Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So Excited!

I'm so thrilled to share some news: I am now on the Glue Dots Design Team! I use Glue Dots almost daily, so I couldn't be more excited! In fact, in celebration, I thought I'd show you this great use for Glue Dots. By far, the best adhesive when working with acrylic are Glue Dots. If you're interested in learning how to make this card, you can make it in a class I'll be teaching on October 2 (which just happens to be World Card Making Day) at AWDML. You can find all the details under classes in the right hand column. I'm looking forward to sharing more Glue Dots goodness with you in the future!

1 comment:

Jessica K said...

I wanted to let you know, I love your blog. It's really inspiration and makes me want to get back into scrap booking. I used to spend time on it years ago but never seem to have the time now.