Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sun Kissed Summer Book Class

Many of you know that I am on my local scrapbook store's in-store design team (A Walk Down Memory Lane). I created the above flip book with Bo Bunny Sun Kissed Papers (don't tell Lisa I spilled the beans early, but Bo Bunny will be AWDML's featured manufacturer for August, which means you can get all the Bo Bunny goodness you can handle for 25% off for the whole month of August) to be displayed at the store. So many people were asking about it that we've decided to turn it into a class. The class will be offered on Saturday, September 18. If you want to learn how to make this book, call AWDML at (712)476-3443 to register. If you can't attend the class ask about having a kit shipped to you, I'll be more than willing to make one up for you :-)

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

Now I have to seriously think of coming in Sept. to take this class. this is really a nice book.