Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Few Challenges

It's summer, and I know you're busy so here are a few things to get your creative juices flowing.
This example has a few purposes. First, if you take my Basic Grey Card Class at A Walk Down Memory Lane on July 24 (details in the right hand column), you'll get to make this card. It's also an entry for Moxi Fab's Clean and Simple Card Challenge. All week Moxie Fab is having card style challenges. Click here to check them out and play along.
The papers and buttons are from Basic Grey and the stamp is from Technique Tuesday (which just happens to be 25% off this month at AWDML).
Up next is a little layout inspiration. On the 15th of the Month Scraptiv!ty posts a layout sketch on-line with 3 examples. 1 example was made by me: You can check out the sketch and the other examples by clicking here. This was a bit of a step outside my comfort zone. I don't usually do shabby chic layouts, but I think this one turned out well. All of the paper, ribbon, buttons, journaling stickers, and miscellaneous accessories are from Chatter Box. I used a gold gel pen to journal and to outline the edges of my patterned papers. Thanks for stopping by for a little inspiration.

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card! I love those aqua buttons! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Samantha! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)