Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Always Together

Woo Hoo! It's My Mind's Eye challenge time again! The sketch for the challenge looks like this:
The theme for the challenge is hope. One of my greatest hopes is that my boys will always be close, so I scrapped that hope like this:The journaling around the frame reads: I hope that you will always be great friends... and want to spend your time together.
The papers are My Mind's Eye Breaking Free Lighten-Up, Baby! "Best Buds", "Full Speed Ahead", and "Brothers". The tickets, rub-ons, and frame are also from the Breaking Free Collection. The papers in this collection are soft, masculine, and weathered. They make scrapping outdoor stuff easy, and I'm loving this color palette for my boys. The buttons are a little bit of everything I had in my button drawer. All of the stitching is free hand.
If you want more info on playing along, you can check out the challenge details here.

4 comments:

Agnieszka M said...

Beautifull Pages :) I love button :)

Hugs
Agnieszka

Kelly Sas said...

Very nice. Love everything about it.

Liz said...

This is a great take on the sketch Great colors.
Good luck

Amber said...

Beautiful job - as always! I love all your hand stitching. It's a fabulous touch!