Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chirp, chirp, chirp...

Yes, that's the sound of crickets on my blog! Whew, sometimes it takes a bit to get back into the swing of things after vacation. But, I've been working diligently on a few things to share with you over the next few weeks. Today, though, I wanted to catch you up on what's going on and share some cards that I made at my last card class. If you're in the area of A Walk Down Memory Lane come by and check out one of my classes some time and you can make fun cards like these, too. This card uses paper from Like Father Like Son from Fancy Pants, Artisan Tape from Pink Paislee, and stamps from Technique Tuesday. All Technique Tuesday stamps are 25% off at A Walk Down Memory Lane this month.
This card also uses stamps from Technique Tuesday. The "missing you" stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms. The paper is from Bella Blvd All Inclusive Line.

This last card uses papers from one of my favorite new companies, Echo Park. Their papers are just perfect for summer! The stamp is from Unity Stamp Company, and the border punch is Apron Lace from Fiskars.

Finally, I'd like to remind you to stop by Scraptiv!ty this summer. You can check out the great sales they have going on all summer long here on the blog. Also, check out the forum here, for some great summer contests and project ideas from the design team.

Here's to getting back into the swing of things!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Great cards I think that the kite is my fave!!!