Sunday, May 30, 2010

When Old is New

Yesterday, I was showing someone this book I made almost a year ago. I realized it's never been posted on my blog, so I thought I'd quickly share it with you. People were always comparing my boys and trying to remember if the older one looked like the younger one when he was that age, so I made this fun side by side comparison book of their first year:The book is from Kaisercraft, most of the patterned paper is from Basic Grey, the brads and ribbon, and card stock are from Stampin' Up!, the cuts were done with my Silhouette, and the title was sketched with my Silhouette as well.
This upcoming week is going to be a busy one on my blog. Starting Tuesday I'll have the new June Scraptiv!ty kit featured here. It's a great kit, and you're not going to want to miss it!

1 comment:

Carina Gardner said...

Found you on MME blog! You have a super cute blog - and I LOVE these little photo albums you made! Adorable!