Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Moxie Mother's Day

This is Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger this week:I think I need that bag!

I decided to use the color inspiration here to make a Mother's Day card, since we all know what Sunday is!I'm sighing a little because this picture just doesn't do this card justice. I've been having a blast playing with these beautiful butterflies from Jenni Bowlin. All Jeni Bowlin stuff is on sale 25% off at A Walk Down Memory Lane this month (woo hoo!). The paper (isn't it gorgeous???) is October Afternoon Fly a Kite and Thrift Shop. The stamp is from Stampin' Up! and the border is done with Fiskar's Apron Lace punch.
If you want to play along in the Moxie Fab world details be found here.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Samantha! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)