Saturday, May 8, 2010

Relax...

Moxie Fab World is having a 3 Cheers for Chairs contest, click here to learn more about it. I thought I'd combine it with a Mother's Day card this year.
The paper is all from Pink Paislee's Queen Bee line. The lamp is from Unity Co. Comfy Cozy set and was stamped in gray ink on Queen Bee paper and then cut out. I cut the chair with my Silhouette SD.

The second project I have today is a fast board book. It took me about 1 1/2 hrs to put this together from start to finish, including finding quotes on the internet for the book. The trick is using pages that are the same size as your photos (for me that means 4x6):The paper is from Pink Paislee's 365 Degrees Collection. Various Fiskars Border punches were used to make the edge detail. Sweet and simple, and a perfect Mother's Day gift for my mom!

5 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

Great card! I posted my link just before you did & I'm LOL...my card says "RELAX" too! Too funny!

Kelly Sas said...

Love the board book for your mother!

Karin said...

Totally great card and an awesome idea to use it for moms day :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Samantha! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

jen said...

this is so great! love your take on the challenge- and the combo of papers is gorgeous!