Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scraptiv!ty February Kit Part Deux

As promised, today I have the second part of my Scraptiv!ty February Kit creations. First up is a pic of the kit contents. This kit has sooo much stuff, lace, glitter, rub-ons, stamps, and ooh the beautiful papers!

I made the background of this layout with the large stamp in the kit and a little bleach.This layout uses a technique for creating a lace look from glitter. All the instructions for this technique are found in this month's kit.

This final one is a card. Please believe me when I tell you it's very cool in person, but the sparkle just doesn't translate well in the photo. Glitter Lace flower is also popped out away from the card with pop dots. I hope you enjoyed this month's kit release, I know I had a blast creating with it!

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

This is totally awesome samantha. I just adore the technique u used on the backgrounds of these LO. They look fantastic.
Hugs, Rosalee