Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday's Terrific Technique: Bleaching

First, let me apologize for my absence. I've just become a member of my favorite store's in-store design team, so I've been busily working away at that. I've also been asked to teach a few classes there, so needless to say life got a little busy. I'll be teaching classes starting in October, so if you're in the northwest Iowa area you can check out my favorite store, A Walk Down Memory Lane, and my classes in person. If not, you can always shop on line at www.awalkdownmemorylane.net.

For today's technique I thought I'd literally show you a page right out of my own technique journal. There are so many techniques out there, so I decided this was a good way for me to organize all the techniques I like or want to try into one place. I have the techniques filed alphabetically in a note book. There is an example of the technique and the directions on the page, so I can just open it up to a technique and start stamping.Here's a card I made by stamping with bleach. The stamp set is Stampin' Up!'s Trendy Trees.
I hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments: