Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Sugary Gal Mini Album

I have one more project with the new crafting kit from Paper House and Sugary Gal. This one's a little different. It's a Sugary Gal mini album. 

 
It's for my niece who loves photo books about our family, so I kept it on the simple side so it can be handled a lot without it falling to pieces.


I primarily stuck to die cuts and stickers from the kit for embellishments. 

The book itself measures 5"x7" and the photos are about 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".

I made the story for the book by printing it on 90lb white card stock and cutting it into strips.

 

The papers in the Paper House Sugary Gal kit are seriously gorgeous. Really beautiful colors and foiling on many of the papers. It's nice, thick paper, too, so the pages don't need any type of reinforcing to hold up to use.

 
 
I bound everything together with my We R Memory Keepers Cinch. 
 

This Sugary Gal mini album is now all packaged up and on it's way to my niece (she lives pretty far away from us).

You can find the travel layout I made with this kit by clicking here, and a sweet layout of my niece with the kit by clicking here.


Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team. 

No comments: