Tuesday, September 21, 2021

You Are Loved Layout

This week I have another layout with the new crafting kit from Paper House and Sugary Gal. This You are Loved layout really leans into the flowery, purple, girly aspects of this fabulous kit. 

 

This photo of my niece is a few years old, but I just took it out of the frame it was in and put it into my "to be scrapped" pile when my new paper crafting kit came. Not only is the blue in the kit a perfect match to the color of her dress, the flower theme goes so well with the flower crown she's wearing.


Besides the double sided patterned papers, I used a mix of die cuts, 3D stickers, and card stock stickers. All of which come from the kit. 

 

You can find the travel layout I made with this kit by clicking here, and I'll be back next week with a mini album made from the Sugary Gal paper crafting kit. 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: