Wednesday, October 6, 2021

October Scrapbooking Kit

It's October which means a new kit from Scrapbooking Store. So far I've created 5 layouts with this month's kit. I'll share 3 of them here, and the other 2 you'll be able to find on the Scrapbooking Store's website later this month. My first layout with the October scrapbooking kit is this Movember scrapbooking layout.

 

This month's base kit features Echo Park Fall is in the Air paper and card stock stickers. This collection is full of rich fall colors and woodsy autumn patterns. You'll find lots of pumpkins, leaves, acorns, and woodland creatures in this collection.

For this layout, I used both the base kit and embellishments from the upgraded embellishment kit. I especially love the burlap looking tags included in embellishment upgrade. They work great for journaling and as design elements. The only thing you won't find in the kit or embellishment upgrade are the alphas that I used for my title (those are from a prior Scrapbooking Store kit).


My husband often enjoys Movember or No Shave November. This was a fun "who wore it better" picture he took with our black lab, Steve. Steve has since passed away, but photos like this make my heart so happy.

You can always find more inspiration using October's kit from me and lots of other talented designers on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: