Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Dog Sign

I have something a little fun. It's been a while since I've made a home decor project for my blog. I've had the supplies for this project for months, but I finally got around to making this dog sign this past week.


We are definitely dog people. We especially love our basset, Kevin.


He's pretty goofy, and he just turned 1. The house definitely needed a sign to commemorate him.


The sign base is from Jillibean Soup Mix the Media. I used my Silhouette to cut the blue paw shaped words. The cut file also happens to be from Jillibean Soup. There was a lot of weeding, but the final result was totally worth it.


The wood basset hound was something I found on Etsy. I stained it with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink and attached it to the sign with some Pop Up Glue Dots®. This sign is now hanging on the wall in my living room, and I love it!

No comments: