Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Sister-In-Law Layout

The May kit from the Scapbooking Store celebrates families. I have the best sisters-in-lay, so I thought it would be fun to use the May kit to celebrate that relationship with this silly sister-in-law layout.


The kit features papers and a sticker sheet from Simple Stories So Happy Together. The colors and prints in this collection are very much my style, and I love that the kit celebrates all kinds of family (including friends who become family).


There is also an optional upgrade which includes many of the word stickers and the blue gems you see on the layout.


I snapped this silly photo when we were out to eat with our husbands a few months ago. We laugh a lot when we're together, but we also support each other. I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life!


I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: