Friday, October 27, 2017

Coffee Greeting Card

Hello! Today I have a bright coffee greeting card to share. I created it just for the fun of it, with no recipient or occasion in mind. It's not too often that I do that!


 I love the papers in Paper House's Color Washed Paper Pad, so I used that as my starting point. I grabbed a coffee cup clip from Paper House Coffee and Donuts Epoxy Clips. Not only does it make a cute embellishment, but it can double as a planner clip for the recipient of the card.


SRM has a cute coffee stamp set called Coffee Plans that I then used for my sentiment. It's all held together with Glue Dots® Tape (my new favorite tape runner) and some Pop Up Glue Dots® for dimension.


I felt like this card deserved a matching envelope, so I used the 1-2-3 Punch board from We R Memory Keepers to create a quick envelope with matching liner.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.
I wrote this post while participating on the SRM Press Design Team. 
I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.

No comments: