Thursday, November 2, 2017

Anniversary Layout

Every year my husband and I take at least one photo while we're celebrating our anniversary. I scrap an anniversary layout from the photo, and the layouts go in their own book. It's so fun to look through and add to every year!


This year we celebrated 13 married years and went trap shooting with a group from my husband's work. We had some beautiful weather, and I always love getting to spend time with my husband in the middle of a work day!


I used some simple layers to record what we did and do a little journaling about the awesome husband he is. I primarily used DCWV's Miny Lace stack for the papers. I'm trying to use up my (very large) stash right now, so the rest of the embellishments are bits and pieces of what I had on hand.


Lately, I really like mixing black and brown. I've found it works really well if you use one color as a primary color and the other as an accent color. Here, black is one of my primary colors (with minty blue) and I used brown and pink as accent colors.


One more year and one more anniversary layout for the book!

No comments: