Monday, October 9, 2017

Haunted House

Paper House is teaming up with Tombow this week. I'm up today with a fun Haunted House.


Supplies: Tombow Twintone Markers Brights, Wicked Spooky Moonlight, Wicked Spooky Ghosts, Wicked Spooky Washi Tape, Wicked Spooky Halloween Flake Stickers, Wicked Spooky Halloween Epoxy Stickers



I used Paper House's Wicked Spooky collection to paper over the chipboard house. I did a simple trace and cut of all of the sides. To get the detailed pieces (like windows and doors) cut out, I used a PenBlade.



Instead of papering over the roof, I used coordinating washi tape from Paper House. This not only gives the roof a different texture than the rest of the house, but it also the roof a shingled look due to the multiple strips of washi.



I always have bits of chipboard showing at the edges whenever I paper over something like this, so I used my Tombow Twintone Markers to color over any chipboard that was peeking out and trace the edges of the house, the windows, and the door. This step gives the house a much more finished look.







Wicked Spooky Flake Stickers and Epoxy Stickers were used to add the final decorations to my haunted house.



This little haunted house is going to make a great addition to my Halloween decor!

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.
I received Tombow Markers in exchange for their use during the writing of this post.

No comments: