Saturday, November 29, 2014

You At 8

I've gotten a bit behind on posting my layouts.  Last month I took my kiddos' annual photos.  I loved how their individual photos turned out.  So many fun ones to chose from that seemed to capture their personalities just right. Today I'm sharing a layout called "You at 8" about my oldest.


First of all, I'm not sure when he grew up this much.  Seriously, he's always been a bit of an old soul, but now he doesn't even look like a little kid anymore. 


I used lots of different paper collections on this layout.  I started with Heidi Swapp's September Skies for the base of the layout.  I don't know why, but I just think that light bulb paper is so stinkin' cute!


I love a good paper printed with words, so I also added paper from Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge Collection (it's currently in the AWDML Brick & Mortar store, and should be showing up in the on-line store any day).  The white and blue heart paper is from Studio Calico's Lemon Lush.  I've wanted to use that heart paper forever and finally had the right layout to use it on. 

My embellishments for this layout consisted of a Project Life journaling card, Thickers chipboard alphas, Pebbles washi tape, enamel dots, and some Studio Calico chip shapes.  So, as you can see this layout is a little bit of this, and a little bit of that, all put together to scrap my oldest at 8.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: