Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lunch Box Notes

It's time again to replenish my stock of lunch box notes for my kids.  Every once in a while I stick a little note in my boys' lunch.  I'm not allowed to get too mushy with them at school, so I found a nice balance is to send joke cards in their lunchbox. 


This time, I decided that I'd make use of the adorable Doodlebug Doodle-Pops dimensional stickers. Pair it with some matching paper, and they come together so easily.  The hardest thing was coming up with some fun jokes my kids haven't heard! I make a little lift the flap piece, with the question part of the joke on the top and the punch line underneath. 


Q: What's a beaver's favorite snack?  A: Trees and crackers.
Q: What's a rabbit's favorite music? A: Hip hop


I threw a couple of mushy (You color my world! and Whoo loves you? I do!) cards in with this batch.
Q: What do monsters play on at the park?  A: The scarey go round.
Q: What's an owl's favorite subject in school? A: Owl-gebra



Q: What did the reindeer say to the elf? A: Nothing, silly! Reindeer can't talk.
Q: What's the first thing elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet.


Q: What do snowmen eat for breakfast? A: Frosted flakes
Q: What's black and white, black and white, and black and white? A: A penguin rolling down a hill.


Here's a quick list of papers I used too:
Doodlebug Happy Camper Outdoor Dots
Doodlebug Happy Camper Campground
Doodlebug Happy Camper Happy Camper
Doodlebug Stars & Stripes Old Glory
Doodlebug Take Note Totally
Doodlebug Take Note Tweed Stripe
Doodlebug North Pole Jolly Lollies

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: