Thursday, September 25, 2014

Halloween Decorating

Every year on Halloween (after we go Trick or Treating during the afternoon at my husband's work) I make a spooky Halloween supper. When I found out that Pebbles In My Pocket was doing this event, I had to jump right in.  I couldn't wait to get my Halloween Decorating done a bit early, and do a practice run for my table setting on Halloween night.



First of all, I have to say I had so much fun putting this all together.  My kids don't really love spooky or gory, so I kept this a little more fun and silly Halloween.


I kept it all cohesive by sticking with a black and orange theme.


How about these cute little pillow boxes? I couldn't decide on just one, so I got the bat ones and the pumpkin ones.


Pumpkin place cards and spider straws make for a cute but simple way to round out the place settings. Throw some orange "pumpkin" juice in a jar, and you'll have some excited kiddos.


For a fun centerpiece, I added my very favorite Halloween candy to a cake stand and clipped clothespin bats around the edge.


I decorated the hutch with some bats and a couple of banners.  The Halloween memory banner is my absolute favorite thing of all.  I love that I was able to mix photos in with the banner.  I printed a picture out from every year that my kids have trick or treated.  It is so fun to see all of their adorable costume pictures in one place. 


A big thanks to Pebbles In My Pocket for all the great Halloween kits.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pebbles In My Pocket Kits Used
Bat Clothespins
Bat Garland
Bat Pillow Boxes
Halloween Memory Banner
Pumpkin Pillow Boxes
Pumpkin Place Cards
Spider on a Straw
Trick or Treat Banner

No comments: