Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stingray Beach

Back in July my husband had to work in Omaha (which is about 2 1/2 hrs from where we live).  The boys and I decided to tag along and spend the day at the Omaha Zoo while he worked (we a lot more fun then my husband that day).  The special exhibit at the zoo this summer was Stingray Beach. 



Stingray Beach is a huge pool full of stingrays. We got to touch/pet a ton of stingrays, and we even got to feed them.  It was definitely one of the highlights of our day. 

 For these photos I used paper and stickers from Echo Park's Capture Life.  I've loved this collection since it came out, but I was just waiting for the right photos.  The color and the feel of these photos were perfect for Capture Life

I literally walked away from from this day at the zoo with my kiddos telling them that it was one of the best days I'd had in a long time, and telling my husband what awesome kids we have.  Capture Life really captured the joy and fun of that day and made scrapbooking the photos so easy!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: