Thursday, August 7, 2014

Oak Grove

I have one last layout to share using My Mind's Eye's Cut & Paste (at least for now!).  I went on a little Cut & Paste scrapping binge, so today I'm sharing my Oak Grove layout.  


We went camping one weekend, and it was so windy!  We couldn't have a fire, so we got silly and started taking goofy pictures.  I have some wonderful ones from that night.  I thought I'd start with this one of my goofy boys. 

 

All of the paper is MME Cut & Paste.  The greenish washi tape is also My Mind's Eye.  That fun camera washi tape (which I owned for all of about 5 minutes before I found a reason to use it), is made by Queen & Co


I wanted a little something more on this layout so I traced all of the letters on the "Love U Forever" tag with a clear Wink Of Stella pen.  I use my Wink of Stella Pens a lot.  It's hard to tell from the photo, but they add some really lovely shimmer to your projects. 

That's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: