Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Perfect Summer

This might be one of my favorite layouts from this summer.


I love running and playing with my kiddos in the backyard during summer. It always amazes me how simple things like water balloons and sprinklers can provide hours of entertainment. 
Jillibean Soup has come out with some really fun Die Cut Papers.  They come in either white or kraft, and they come in 4 different patterns.  I scooped up a couple different ones when they came into A Walk Down Memory Lane.  My plan with this frames one was to break it up (it's perforated in between frames) and use it on a few different layouts, but instead the stars aligned and I had just the right photos to use it as one whole sheet.



I paired the die cut with Echo Park's A Perfect Summer collection. 

Ah summer...it's just so much fun!

1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a cute layout! Love how you used the Jillibean Soup die cut paper! And congrats on your CK pub!!!