Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stamp School March Release


Wow! I have never stepped away from my blog for so long. Life got busy, like life can get, and unfortunately I neglected things here. But have no fear, I'm back in full force! You'll be hearing from me at least a few times a week again. Today I have 2 cards I made with Stamp School's March release stamps.



For the card above, I used the little medallion stamp from The Graduates to create the background. The graduation cap is also from The Graduates, and the sentiment is from To The Future. I stamped in Stamp School's Hot Fudge and Sour Apple ink. I added blue rhinestones to the brown medallions to add a little extra pop of color.


I wanted to keep this card clean and simple, so I stamped everything in Hot Fudge and added touches of pink with a Copic marker. The sentiment is from To The Future and the diploma and fancy stamp under the sentiment are from The Graduates. 

You can shop all of Stamp School's products and check out the new March releases (pictured below) by clicking on this link. Below are the brand new stamps and ink, felt, and card stock colors that were released today!

Stamp School The Graduates


Stamp School To The Future


Here are the new colors being released this month in: Paper, Ink, Felt!

Jelly Bean Green

 





Gumdrop Green


 




Limeade

 




Sour Apple







Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: