Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Awesome



 I have 2 more layouts today with Simple Stories Awesome line. It's perfect for boy stuff, but, as you'll see in my second layout, it works for other things too.


I figured, with the range of colors in this photo, that I'd have to convert it to black & white to scrap it, but what do you know? Awesome worked really well with the photo colors.


I added a little bit of zig-zag stitching and some layering of embellishments. The stickers are from the Amazing collection. The brown, round brad looking things are my new favorite embellishment. They're called Candi Dots and they're from a company called Craftworkcards. They have the look of brads, but are made from paper (or chipboard maybe?), and you don't have to deal with the metal legs like you do with brads. Candi Dots attach easily with foam adhesive. They come in a whole bunch of color and patterns too!


I used them on this second layout, too.


I haven't spent much time scrapping my pets, so I thought it would be fun to do a layout of our dog, Uther. The printed text was especially perfect for this layout.


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome indeed- I love what you made!