Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Glue Dots

With Easter fast approching, it's time to do a few Easter projects for Glue Dots. Up first is a bag of magic jellybeans. Give a bag of these to your kiddos the day before Easter. Have them plant them outside in the dirt. The next morning before they get up, stick a really fun, over the top sucker in the dirt where the jellybeans were planted and watch how excited they are to find out what grew overnight!



Please note, this is not my original idea, however, I'm not sure who was the first person to come up with this awesome plan! You can find directions to make your own magic jellybean bag here in the Glue Dots® Project Gallery.

My second project is a SPRING banner. Easter always feels like the unofficial start of spring for us. You could really easily switch out "SPRING" for "EASTER" though, if you want something a little more geared towards Easter.

I don't have a fireplace (so, alas, no mantle to hang pretty banners from), but I do have these great wood shelves that my husband built for me, so I like to hang things from there.



Again, you can find step-by-step directions for this in the Glue Dots® project gallery. Let me tell you, the trick to making this banner quickly and easily is the new XXL Glue Dots®! Oh, and if you're loving that patterned paper, it's Echo Park's This & That Graceful.

I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peak of Stamp School's April stamp release!

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

I LOVE, LOVE this banner! I'm off to check out how you made it.