Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you are all having a blessed and safe Thanksgiving. I wanted to share a layout before I headed out the door for some family, food, and fun. This layout may be birthday themed, but it illustrates many of the things I'm thankful for on a daily basis. This layout is based on a card sketch by Allison Davis, and uses Fancy Pants It's Your Day paper.


I'm thankful for my paper crafting hobby. It relaxes me, and reminds me to stretch myself.


I'm thankful that every day I'm greeted by these sweet, goofy, mischievous faces.


I'm thankful God often reminds me to put down the mop, and enjoy my children's creativity.


I'm thankful for my husband who comes home from work and wants to hear all about Teddy's birthday celebration from overly excited children.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: