Monday, November 8, 2010

Gearing up for Chirstmas

I know Thanksgiving is the next holiday on the list, and believe me I won't skip over that celebration (I adhere very strictly to my rule that Christmas decorations do not get put up until the day after Thanksgiving), but if you're in the Northwest Iowa area you can get a jump start on your Christmas Cards this weekend. Here's the official description:
Get ready for Christmas with this great class from Samantha. Build you stash of Christmas cards by making 20 cards (5 each of 4 different designs) in one class. All you need is your own adhesive. Everything will be cut and waiting for you to stamp and assemble.
Cost: $25
November 13 from 10:15 am - 1 pm
You can reserve your spot by calling A Walk Down Memory Lane at (712)476-3443. Hope to see you there!

1 comment: