Thursday, October 7, 2010

You and Me

My boys are pretty much always together. I often refer to them as Trouble 1 and Trouble 2 (Dr. Seuss fans out there catch the reference?). Some pictures just speak for themselves, and I think this is one of those photos. So today, the layout I give you simply says: You and Me. All of the paper is My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Boy. I've really fallen in love with the colors and patterns in this line. They're so perfect for scrapping boy pages. Believe it or not, I didn't think this was a line I needed until I saw it at A Walk Down Memory Lane. I can admit when I'm wrong...I love this line. Each of the squares on this layout are stitched with X stitches. I love the feel they give to the layout. They really make the individual squares of paper come together. The brackets behind the photo were cut with my Silhouette. The "you and me" sticker is from Cosmo Cricket. The off white button is from Jenni Bowlin, while the other buttons are from Bo Bunny.

No comments: