Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Funny Family

I had some pictures of my family just being funny together. They've been sitting, in a pile, waiting to be scrapped since this summer. When I saw Crate Paper's October Sketch Challenge I knew this group of photos would be perfect. Here's the sketch:
Here's my take:
Everything (paper, brads, rub-ons, chipboard, stickers) is from Crate Paper's Brook Collection. The hardest part for me with this layout was purposely not lining up the squares perfectly. I'm usually a clean and straight lines kind of gal. However, this layout just seemed to need a bit of wonkyness (yeah its a word:-) Here are a few close ups of the details on this layout.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Colleen B. said...

This looks fantastic - love what you did with the sketch (I loved the sketch too) and the 'wonkyness' works really well and love all the little details! Thanks for popping by my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Kelly Sas said...

This is really a great LO. Love all the detail.