Thursday, August 20, 2009

A New Stamp + A New Technique = Lots of Fun

I made this card last week, and hadn't had a chance to post it yet. This was a new technique called recessed window introduced last week over at Splitcoast Stampers. You can find great step-by-step directions here. This was also the perfect opportunity to use a new stamp from Stampin' Up! Chic Boutique. I've been dying to use this lovely dress form since I received my SU! order from the UPS man a few weeks ago. This technique is super easy, and makes a really lovely window to frame your image. I also got the chance to use some of my favorite paper from My Mind's Eye. Hope you enjoy my Boutique Window.



Supplies:
Stamps: Chic Boutique - Stamping’ Up!
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, and Watercolor Paper - Stamping’ Up!
Patterned Paper: Laundry Line - My Mind’s Eye
Accessories: So Saffron Button - Stamping Up!
Riding hood Red Taffeta Ribbon - Stamping’ Up!
Corduroy Button - Stamping! Up!
Label Die - Sizzix
Ink: Basic Brown - Stampin’ Up!
Markers: Real Red, Ruby Red, Sage Shadow, and So Saffron - Stampin’ Up!

No comments: