Thursday, December 16, 2021

Harry Potter Pocket Pages

I don't always scrap in order...way back in 2017 we took a family trip to California. I've finally just started scrapping the trip. Here are my first completed Harry Potter pocket pages from that trip.

 

I finally started on the album, because Paper House came out with these gorgeous new Harry Potter papers and stickers.  I couldn't pass up using them to scrap our photos from our visit to the Wizarding World at Universal Studios.

 

I especially love the coordinating 3D stickers. 

 

I've used the flat card stock stickers before in my planner, but I loved getting to use them in this mini album. 


For occasions like this, sometimes I like to create a 6 x 8 pocket page mini album. I find that I can scrap a lot of photos and tell the story of the trip or event more quickly.

We did a lot on this trip...so now I've got lots of other California attractions to scrap to fill up this album! 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: