Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Quick Travel Layouts

 Today I have a set of 3 layouts to share. They're all pretty quick and basic layouts. They all use some pretty old papers and embellishments from my stash while trying to finish up my Germany album. Here are my 3 quick travel layouts. 

 

All of these layouts are photos from Erfurt Germany. I didn't really need to make the outdoor pictures in the layout above a 2 pager, so I used small (a little bigger than wallet sized) photos to pack a lot in. 


I also like to take photos of all of our hotels when we travel. This was the most "normal" looking hotel room we stayed in, so the layout is pretty basic, too.


Finally, I had a few photos from St. Augustinian Monastery where Martin Luther was a monk. 

We only had about a half day in Erfurt, but it was definitely worth the drive to cross some of these cool places from church history off of my bucket list.

No comments: