Wednesday, November 17, 2021

ColorWays Layout

 Paper House has a brand new collection! Today I want to share my very first ColorWays Layout. 

 

The new ColorWays collection is 30 double sided sheets of paper. They come in a rainbow of colors. Most of the papers are a single color pattern, but a few contain a rainbow of journaling tags.

I'm really loving the ability to mix and match to get just the right colors for my photos. I'd been waiting for the right papers for these Germany photos, but the red table made the photos clash with lots of papers that I tried. Being able to use a grey background with pops of coordinating red and yellow worked out perfectly.

I embellished with just a few Paper House Germany 3D stickers and a Paper House hot dog faux enamel sticker. 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: