Thursday, October 17, 2019

Welcome My Pretties Front Door Decor

My old Halloween welcome sign was getting a bit sun faded, so I decided it was time to create something new. I came up with this Welcome My Pretties front door decor.


I started with a 12 x 12 wood hanging chalkboard from Jillibean Soup's Mix the Media collection. I wanted to keep it simple so I decided to go with "Welcome my pretties." cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I used a font I had on my computer and used the offset feature to add a shadow/outline cut to the phrase.


I used papers from Paper House Wicked Good collection for the background patterned paper and for the letters. I added some card stock stickers (with pretty orange foil) from the collection for a finishing touch.


I hope you have some wicked good fun planned for Halloween. Remember you can always use my affiliate code PH19SAMANTHA for 20% off your entire purchase at Paper House.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: